Walk the Plank
Transform your Puppy into Ship Shape for their Lifetime Voyage
Do you feel lost at sea when it comes to conditioning your puppy?
Do you want to prevent injury and help your puppy grow up healthy?
Do you want to build a lifelong bond with your puppy?
Are you unsure how to introduce exercises safely?
Are you ready to take the guesswork out of foundations exercises and make the most out of your training sessions?
Then it's time to Walk the Plank!
This 6-week course is designed to introduce you and your puppy to the world of canine conditioning, and get your puppy set up for a healthy and activity lifestyle! I’ll guide you and your puppy through key foundation exercises using only the plank! Conditioning is made easy when you Walk the Plank!
This course is for you if..
- You want to build and nourish your relationship, connection, and confidence of your puppy!
- You’re ready to take the guess work out of foundation exercise work!
- You want to set you puppy up for a rewarding life of activity!
This course is for you if...
- You want to reduce the risk of injury!
- You want to learn how to do exercises safely for your growing puppy!
- You want to learn how to implement foundation exercises into your everyday training!
This course is for you if...
- You want help learning how to conditioning your dog properly!
- You realize the importance of starting your puppy's conditioning journey while they're young!
- You could benefit from expert advice on exercising your puppy!
This course is not for you if...
- You want conditioning or circuit workouts
- You are looking to incorporate a variety of fitness equipment and props
- You want advanced puppy exercises
Why the plank, you ask?
The plank is a fantastic piece of equipment that allows us to get a lot of different exercises in and is the perfect starting place for our puppies! The plank is a safe introductory piece of equipment that is a low and stable which means our puppies are less likely to fall off and hurt themselves. It is easy for you to store, allows you to work in limited space, and is cost effective to build your own!
Included with the course is detailed instructions on how to build your own plank!
What does this class include?
- Six weeks of foundations exercises
- 3 NEW exercises a week using only the plank
- 2 LIVE group coaching calls with Carolyn
- Auditing and Working spots available
- Individualized feedback with working spots
- Easy to follow written and video instructions
- PDF exercise sheets
- Lifelong access!
Choose between two options!
We have limited working spots available (1 dog per spot) for the course and an unlimited amount of auditing spots. Working sports are $279 CAD ($47 per class) and Auditing spots are $197 CAD ($33 per class).
** ONLY 3 SPOTS OPEN**
This is a once in a lifetime offer for students in Walk the Plank to upgrade to Elite Coaching with Carolyn. With only 3 spots available students in the MCR Elite Puppy Pack will receive even more customized feedback and interaction with Carolyn.
With the “MCR Elite Puppy Pack” you’ll go through a detailed questionnaire on your puppy's health and future performance goals with Carolyn. Elite Puppy Pack members will also receive weekly 1:1 coaching calls with Carolyn dedicated to addressing any training difficulties you're facing and guidance on how to achieve your goals.
Elite Puppy Pack members also receive ...
- Instruction on how to build canine conditioning into your personalized schedule
- Personalized coaching addressing any concerns or training difficulties your experiencing
- Support in building good training habits and discussion on how to make conditioning a priority!
- Guidance about goals and the sport specific exercises you can do to help you puppy achieve those goals!
- Unlimited video review
- 24/7 access to Carolyn via the Voxer app
- Exercise progressions geared specifically to your puppy
- Injury prevention tips
- Additional games to play with your puppy to build more connection
This is a unique opportunity you won't want to miss!
Carolyn McIntyre specializes in helping canine athletes reach superior physical performance through improved power, strength, stamina, turning ability, body awareness, and flexibility while minimizing injury and increasing longevity in their sport. She is the author of "Warm Up and Cool Down of the Canine Athlete: An Evidence-Based Approach to Improving Performance and Preventing Injury". She has a Master of Science in Physiotherapy and a Diploma in Canine Rehabilitation through the Canadian Physiotherapy Association. She is also a two-time Team Canada Health Practitioner providing physical assessments and advanced fitness conditioning to the canines performing at the IFCS World Agility Championships.
Carolyn trains and competes in a number of dog sports with her Australian Shepherd Quinn and her Shelties Fifty, Shades, and Keeper.
"Each exercise included notes on equipment needed, exercise benefits, proper form and alignment, training tips and progression. Carolyn’s timely feedback on my videos showcased her strong attention to detail skill. When we struggled with an exercise, she provided helpful tips on how to layer back and be successful. Her feedback was always encouraging and positive. Having completed the course I feel confident that I can design and teach a fun, appropriate and progressive canine fitness regimen to my canine athlete! "
- Liz Armstrong,Current MCR Pack Online Student
"Carolyn’s technical approach to teaching and coaching the exercises is impressive and critical to the dog-handler team. The online teaching platform was incredibly intuitive and the one-on-one calls with Carolyn were indispensable to our progression; Carolyn absolutely cares about each team and this is exemplified by her passion for the details and doing things in a way that will most benefit our canine athletes. "
- Dennie Welch, Current MCR Elite Pack Online Student
"The feedback has been so detailed and on point. I have significantly cleaned up some mechanics (though still a lot to work on) and am developing a keener eye for appropriate posturing/positioning. I learn a lot from watching everyone else’s videos and reading their feedback, too."
-Jan Vlasak, Current MCR Pack Online Student
"Carolyn's feedback has made learning and implementing K9 conditioning possible for novice owners to seasoned. Her individual commitment to my individual progress is the secret sauce. My dog is safe in Carolyn's hands and I am learning life long skills the right way for the right results."
- Glenda Ausmus, Current MCR Elite Pack Online Student
Frequently Asked Questions
This course is closed for enrollment.
Please note, online courses are subject to VAT, GST, and other forms of sales tax. Students may have to pay consumption tax when they purchase the course.
Walk the Plank opens Saturday Sept 26th and will
close Oct 5th 11:59 EST